Everybody's Libraries

August 23, 2013

6 Comments »

1. Thank you for all the work you’ve done over the past twenty years! I still refer readers to the metapage you prepared for Balzac’s Human Comedy.

Comment by Madame Vauquer — August 23, 2013 @ 6:04 pm | Reply

2. Reblogged this on Vauquer Boarding House – Books, tv and more and commented:
    This was one of the first and the best resource I found for locating etexts and I still use it.

Comment by Madame Vauquer — August 23, 2013 @ 6:08 pm | Reply

3. hi John! 20 years is a long time. Thanks for recording all those catalog. I am sure this can be helpful. Keep it up man!

Comment by carlandrews — August 27, 2013 @ 4:11 am | Reply

4. I just found your site. Very cool. Have you ever heard of a site that is like YouTube but for writers? I was thinking it would be interesting to allow people to publish their own books, but to have a system that would allow the best books to come to the surface. Also you could talk about the books, and even order printed copies for money. What do you think? Has someone already invented it?

Comment by Gary Gustafson — September 3, 2013 @ 4:41 am | Reply

5. Thanks for all your work,proud to say I’ve been here since ’94.

Comment by Htos1 — October 21, 2013 @ 9:57 pm | Reply

6. Thanks for the efforts

Comment by yaya — October 22, 2013 @ 4:14 am | Reply

RSS feed for comments on this post.